Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Colors in my Worlds

"Colors in my World"

Sunrise in the east or the sunset in the west                  
I can never decide where the colors look best    

The red slush becomes pink, in my milk shake
White rice turns saffron, only my mom can make

I can't decide if it's orange, peach or mahogany,
As I can also see white & green in the dinner curry

White waves of ocean becomes marine blue when I dive
But colors of coral reefs are magnificent and bright!

You may see blue mirage between the desert dunes
But red, pink or green apple? They can't be in I-tunes

The click of dandia sticks or the sound of dhol beats
I hear them in the dark, sometimes even in my sleep

But why do colors disappear when it's dark and deep
Why can't I see them when the sun goes to sleep?

These wonders of colors, these colors of my world
You have to come to see them; it can't be told or heard

The day is tenth and the month is October
Please make no noise, until the show is over

Taking your seats at 9 would be right
I can't tell more, my lips are sealed tight

You will be welcomed by KG G at Kunskapsskolan
But don't blame children if you heart gets stolen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment