Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The day Nursery graduated to KG @ Kunskapsskolan


"Theme presentation invite"

Theme - Changes




It grew into a lovely flower, from a little bud                           
It became a big plant from a seed in the mud 
From the egg on a leaf to a lovely butterfly              
From the trunk of a tree to a wooden ply 

I sometimes see changes in the season 
You will be surprised but I know the reason 
I noticed all these changes, and I wonder how 
Then I see myself growing, and I know it now 

Mumma drops me to the school, I no longer cry              
I walk into my class smiling & wave her good bye 
I can eat on my own & fill my water bottle 
I run, hop & jump, no longer play with rattle  

Come on March 10th to watch me & my friends 
Acting & singing…together you put your hands              
We blossomed in Nursery but won’t stay here any long 
As now it’s the time to sing “Welcome to KG” song!

No comments:

Post a Comment