Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pranavas' reflection on schooling

Dear ma’am,

I want to share something with you.

My mom told me school is a place full of fun,
There’ll be lot of interesting things you’ll learn !!
“You may play, you may read,
 You may sing n you may eat”
Friends with whom you’ll learn to share
Everyone will love you & scolding is rare J

I came to school to have all this fun
And I know I am not the only one
I find so many friends here so I wanted to play there n then,
But you said – “Pranava, don’t be naughty, sit n listen” L

Ma’am, I’m just a four year old
Sitting at a place is just so bore L
All I want is to have some fun at school
Playing ’th friends is not naughty but cool

I teased my friend this morning in the winger
The driver called me ‘naughty’ pointing me a finger
I then had tears in my eyes
I love the school, but then I decline

Back at home I don’t get the garden & the morning sun
So in school I want to stay out longer to have more fun
You said – “Pranava, go back to class, don’t be bad”
But ma’am, hearing this everyday makes me very sad

Ma’am, please don’t call me ‘naughty’ or ‘bad’
I want to enjoy school every day, without being sad
I’ll slowly learn to read n write
But let me also play and fight!!

Still if you think I am very naughty or bad,
It’s not my fault, God made me like that .. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment